Wednesday, February 8, 2012

This little peggy

Lately my evenings have been spent sipping tea and knit knit knitting!! As I haven't done it since I was a child I pretty much had to reteach myself. I used youtube to learn how to cast on and cast off because either Mum, Aunty Alison or Gran would do that tricky stuff all those years ago. After a few hiccups... I won't bore you with the details, but my 'square' came out as a half circle. I have managed to make 9 peggy squares. Oh so proud of myself.


I keep all my wool, needles and finished peggy squares in my Grans old knitting bag which is totally cool. Makes me feel like a real granny curled up on the couch, with a pot of tea, counting stitches and knit knit knitting.

2 comments:

  1. You are cute Stacey! Glad you have finally managed to make squares instead of circles! He he ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute stace! I want to learn to knit. My mum is pro. Clack Clack click

    ReplyDelete