Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Green with envy

I have just entered a competition to win a $1000 prize with Life Instyle. They have created a Pinterest contest and it's all about taking inspiration from their tagline Green With Envy. Aim of the game is to create a pinboard that embraces the colour green and reflects your sense of style. And it just so happens, minty green is one of my favourite colours!

Most exciting part is one of the judges is Lucy Feagins from my fav blog The Design Files.

Check out my Life Instyle Green with Envy board and my other pins on Pinterest.

Get on board and get pinning and maybe it could be you that takes the prize. See here for more info.

 Source: centsationalgirl.com via Stacey on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Go Stacey! I love that green door handle - so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete