Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Ana + Greg {extra info}

Happy New Year everybody!!

Sorry I have been MIA lately, but I have been preparing to leave Melbourne, packing our home up, moving country, travelling around South East Asia, travelling around New Zealand, settling into our new home and looking after my new puppy!! But I am all ready to get back into it and thought I would start 2015 with a piece of stationery from the wedding I went to in Nelson a few weeks ago.

It was the best fun, and I cannot wait until they get their photos back so I can share them with you.

You may remember a tea towel I did a couple of months ago, well this is the extra info pack I designed to go alongside.




Need stationery? Get in touch. And for more photos and updates, follow us on Facebook.

LOVE xx

1 comment: